Technology like no otherEpson Stylus Pro 9900 is made with cutting-edge photographic inkjet technology that combines the precision of MicroPiezo TFP print head with the outstanding performance of Epson UltraChrome HDR ink. Their latest printer continues to uphold the tradition of Epson’s history of unprecedented technology that is nothing like any other brand offers. Representing avant-garde pigment ink technology, their printed makes use of 10 colors including brand new green and orange and is able to produce a gamut of colors to bring pictures alive. Featuring HDR screening technology, the printer is capable of dramatically enhancing the quality of a print. It is safe to say that Epson has once again managed to set an all-new benchmark with this latest product in the market. With this, photographic reproduction becomes easy and now art connoisseurs can breathe life into old, distorted pictures through careful reproduction.
SuperSpeedNot only is this printer capable of the extraordinary quality of the print, but it also works twice as fast as Epson’s older models. The company has gone a step ahead to include state-of-the-art ink-repelling coating and auto-nozzle so that clogging nozzles can literally be a thing of the past. So, with Epson Stylus Pro 9900, you can continue printing as many pieces of art as you like without having to worry about blocked or chocked nozzle.
A new standard for professional media useEpson’s latest printer is capable of handling all types of media up to 24 or 44 inches wide in roll or cut sheet. Thus, setting a whole new level for professional media use. Whether you are looking to produce black-and-white or color photography for sale, fine art reproduction or producing color accurate flexographic proofs for client use, this printer offers powerful tools to faithfully represent your vision without any compromise.
Benefits and unique features of Epson Stylus Pro 9900
- Thin Film Piezo (TFP) print design head that is capable of handling 10 separate ink channels.
- Auto-sharing black ink channel technology.
- Highly accurate dot shape and placement owing to the presence of low vibration meniscus control.
- Latest 10 color screening algorithm that results in prints with superior clarity and color.
- Incredibly sharp text and line art with a maximum resolution of 2880×1440 dpi.
- Extremely fine blends of photographic transitions are produced by this printer.
- Photographic graininess is virtually invisible during the printing process.
- Regardless of the viewing light source, the printer ensures consistent color balance.
- The printer comes with embossed sensors that instantly recognize the status of the nozzle without the use of any media.
- If the nozzle is clogged, the system immediately performs a head cleaning.
- Precise alignments of all color channels are made possible with the printer’s built-in sensors.
- The printer makes use of cutting-edge 10 colors pigment-based ink system and the unique high dynamic range (HDR) pigments offer a wide gamut of colors.
- Three-Level black ink technology is something that truly makes this printer unique. With the help of this technology, the printer is able to simultaneously use black, light black and light light black inks.
- The Epson Stylus Pro 9900 series of printers come with both Photo and Matte black ink cartridge. There is automatic black ink switching depending on the type of photograph you want to print. In addition, the switching process can be taken care of manually by you, as well.
- The printer is compatible with almost all types of media.
- The front control panel can be easily used and understood.
Fine-Art-Printing & Canvas Printing is not just a photographic reproduction of artworks and painting. Rather, it is a printing, which captures and imbibes the originality of paintings and artworks. Hence Fine-Art-Printing & Canvas Printing has been the most admired printing works. Earlier, about two decades back, Fine-Art-Prints & Canvas Prints were done using inkjets. Kodak and 3M were some of the popular manufactures of earlier inkjets.
As the technology elevated to new heights, the Fine-art-printing & Canvas Printing industry saw the arrival of effective and wider printing and scanning devices. Epson 9900, the eleven color printer, is one of the best devices which can reproduce artworks and paintings.
Photostop, the Fine-Art-Printing division of Honeycomb Creative Support located in Koramangala, Bangalore & Andheri West, Mumbai is one of the leading present day’s Fine-Art-Printing Services & Canvas Printing Services agency which has gained popularity.Source – Honeycomb Creative Support (Parent Company of Photostop).